Lovely people of the internet,
as I already told you, I am desperately planning on finishing my university degree in the next couple of months. Actually, I just handed in my thesis registration, she says totally shocked about that she is ACTUALLY finishing uni soon…
As I am studying for quite some time now, I haven’t had a lot of time reading books for my personal pleasure. It was all about English and American literature, Shakespeare, Hemingway and Faulkner were on my bedside table nearly every night since the last decade (well that’s pushing it a bit, but you get the gist).
You cannot even believe HOW MUCH I am looking forward to buy and read a book of my own choice, a book I really care about, a book that I am craving to read since it was first published.
So here you go, here’s my list of books to read in 2015 (or when I’m done studying):
- Not That Kind of Girl – Lena Dunham
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven – Mitch Alborn
- #GIRLBOSS – Sophia Amoruso
- How to Be Parisian: Wherever You Are – Anne Berest
- Eat Pretty: Nutrition for Beauty, Inside and Out – Jolene Hart
- Yes Please – Amy Poehler
- How to Be a Woman – Caitlin Moran
- Almost Famous Women – Megan Mayhew Berfman
- The Sellout – Paul Beatty
- Binary Star – Sarah Gerard
- and at least 1 more Lonely Planet for Traveling (a blog post about what places are on the top of my travel list will be up soon, stay tuned!
I am so chuffed about just going into a book store, buying some kind of book that tickles my fancy without having to feel guilty about it because some uni book is waiting for me at home. But yet, don’t get me wrong, I did enjoy studying literature, it’s just that I want to be free – bookwise. ♥